Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Length: 11” (not including beak) Wingspan: 19”
Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Yarn
- MC: 100-01 Snow White – 1 ball
- CC1: 100-72 Cloudy Day – 1 ball
- CC2: 100-47 Twilight Blue – 1 ball
- CC3: 100-55 Soft Peach – 1 ball
Hook: G-6 (4 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, removable stitch marker, polyester stuffing, small amount of black yarn for eyes or safety eyes, pliers, 30” of 16 gauge wire
Gauge: 19 sc x 22 rnds = 4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Working flat and in the round.
- Magic Ring.
- Working in the back loop of stitches.
- Stuffing pieces and sewing pieces to other pieces using mattress stitch.
- Changing colors.
- Short rows.
- Single crochet stitch and decreases.