Effective 6/21/17 Premier Yarns shipping rates are as follows:
Contiguous United States* Shipping Rates
Please contact customer service for a shipping quote on orders over $600.
* Excludes the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore United States territories and possessions, which include American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Please note the following on all orders shipping to addresses outside the United States:
- International orders will be shipped Priority Mail International or Priority Mail Express International
- It is your responsibility to pay all shipping, tariffs, duties and taxes.
- All orders are subject to merchandise availability. No items will be back ordered.
- Pre-order items not available outside the United States.
- We are only able to ship to the countries you find listed (during checkout).
- International delivery typically takes 2-7 business days via United States Postal Service depending upon the weight of the package.
- Order tracking and shipping inquiries are the responsibility of the postage office of the destination country.
Business Customers and Large Consumer Orders
Premier Yarns reserves the right to charge for actual freight for large orders. Orders do not qualify for free or rush delivery. Large orders may require additional fees for unloading. Please contact CustomerService@PremierYarns.com with questions.
Most orders ship within 2 business days from the time the order is placed and take 3 to 7 business days to reach your destination. Orders received after 12pm EST are considered to have been placed on the next business day. During the Holiday Season or other peak sales times, orders may take an additional 5-7 business days to process and ship.
- Premier Yarns is closed for business and does not ship on the following days in 2016:
- Monday, January 2 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 16 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24 – day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
Premier Yarns may decide to take pre-orders on certain items. In these cases you will be responsible for paying for items, tax/tariff's and shipping as required.
If an item is available for pre-order, it will be indicated underneath the item’s thumbnail on its order page.
Premier Yarns is unable to split orders due to items being on pre-order. Orders containing pre-order items will be held until all items on the order are available to ship.
U.S. and International customers are allowed to pre-order. If the items are not available within 60 days of the order date, Premier Yarns will issue a refund for the unavailable items and any difference in shipping charges.