Premier® So Woolly Solids and Multis Yarn
So…Woolly is the perfect super bulky yarn for knitting or crocheting those quick projects for gifting or for yourself! A blend of 60% Acrylic and 40% Wool gives So…Woolly the ultimate squish factor, while keeping its durability. In 12 solid colors and 6 speckled multis that give a lovely hand painted effect, it will easily become a staple in your yarn stash.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 means this yarn is great for the most sensitive skin. It has been tested and approved against 350+ harmful substances
- 18 colors
- 40% Wool, 60% Acrylic
- Solids: 200g / 7oz - 86m / 94 yds
- Multis: 170g / 6oz - 73m / 80 yds
- #6 Super Bulky
- Machine wash at 30 C temperature, do not bleach, tumble dry in low heat,do not iron, dryclean with any solvent except Trichloroethylene
- Crochet gauge: 5 sc x 5 rows = 4", US Size P/Q (15mm)
- Knit gauge: 7 sts x 10 rows = 4", US Size 17 (12mm)
Water Lily$ 8.99
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I've had a good bit of experience using wool/acrylic blend yarns, and I've noticed they tend to be stiff and scratchy. Not this yarn!! It's soft and luxurious, and not itchy at all. Premier yarns has really figured out how to make the perfect blend!