Pattern Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 32” Height: 15½” (not including handles)
- A: 2084-05 Burgundy – 3 balls
- B: 2084-09 Navy – 2 balls
- C: 2084-06 Tan – 2 balls
Hook: US Size M-13 (9 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, removable stitch marker
Gauge: 9 sc x 9 rnds = 4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/ techniques used in this pattern:
- Chain, single and half double crochet stitches.
- Working in the back loop only.
- Changing colors.
- Working in joined and continuous rounds.
- Sewing on handle straps.