Premier® Spun Colors
- 12 colors
- 65% Acrylic, 35% Fine Merino Superwash
- 200g/ 7 oz – 384 m / 419 yds
- #4 Medium Weight
- Single-ply, roving yarn (note that the nature of a roving yarn is to vary from thick to thin)
- Hand Wash, Dry Flat, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Dry clean any solvent except Trichloroethylene
- Crochet gauge: 14 sc X 16 rows = 4 X 4 inches / 10 X 10 cm, US Size H-8 (5mm)
- Knit gauge: 18 sts X 24 rows = 4 X 4 inces / 10 X 10 cm, US Size 8 (5mm)
Painterly hues that range from delicate, neutral tones to strong indigos. Combine colorways in a single project to create Missoni-inspired shawls, scarves, and sweaters. A medium weight, wool/acrylic blend yarn in a 200-gram put-up means fewer interruptions in color with an appeal for knitters and crocheters alike.
Soft , Multi colored , gorgeous yarn! so happy with my purchase.
I haven't used this yarn yet, but it is up for my next projects! I can't wait. Making a shawl for my mother and mother-in-law. The colors are gorgeous and the yarn feels great.
This yarn is wonderful to work with. Incredibly soft and works up like a dream. Buying more today ...
This yarn is simply gorgeous! There is a wide selection of colors, and within each skein there are such rich varieties of color and texture! It is amazing! And the yarn itself is comfortable to work with--soft to the touch and doesn't split. In addition, it is easy to rip out when mistakes are made! When I received my order of this yarn I just had to drop every other project to try this out. It is indeed marvelous!
Beautiful colors and very easy to work with. I keep buying more!