Premier® Spun Colors
Painterly hues that range from delicate, neutral tones to strong indigos. Combine colorways in a single project to create Missoni-inspired shawls, scarves, and sweaters. A medium weight, wool/acrylic blend yarn in a 200-gram put-up means fewer interruptions in color with an appeal for knitters and crocheters alike.
- 65% Acrylic, 35% Fine Merino Superwash
- 200g/ 7 oz – 384 m / 419 yds
- #4 Medium Weight
- Single-ply, roving yarn (note that the nature of a roving yarn is to vary from thick to thin)
- Hand Wash, Dry Flat, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Dry clean any solvent except Trichloroethylene
- Crochet gauge: 14 sc X 16 rows = 4 X 4 inches / 10 X 10 cm, US Size H-8 (5mm)
- Knit gauge: 18 sts X 24 rows = 4 X 4 inces / 10 X 10 cm, US Size 8 (5mm)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!