Midwinter Wreath and Olly Owlet
Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Wreath: 14” diameter Olly Owlet: 6” diameter bod
Premier Basix® Chenille Max Yarn (shown here)
- A: 2071-01 White – 1 ball
Premier Parfait® XL Yarn
- A: 2050-01 White – 1 ball
Premier® Little Bunny
- B: 2079-01 White – 1 ball
- C: 2085-01 Silver – 1 ball
Hook: US Size B-1 (2.25 mm), US Size I-9 (5.5 mm) & M/N 13 (9 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, 14” foam wreath form, polyester stuffing, hot glue and glue gun, pinecones, decorative leaves and berries, removable stitch marker, two ⅛” black safety eyes/buttons
Gauge: 5 sts x 5 rnds = 4” in single crochet with 9 mm hook and B held double
Gauge is not crucial to this pattern.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Wrapping and gluing yarn.
- Chains, single crochet, half double, double crochet, and single crochet two together decrease.