Just Yarn™ Chenille
- 100% Polyester
- 50g / 1.76oz, 60m / 65yds
- #6 Super Bulky Weight
- Machine wash-warm, dry flat,iron-low heat
- Crochet gauge: 9 sc x 9 rows = 4" // US Size L-11 (8 mm)
- Knit gauge: 10 sts x 14 rows = 4" // US Size 11 (8 mm)
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: approved and tested for 350+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe.
Supremely soft and quick to stitch. Perfect for amigurumis and plush toys. This chunky chenille creates cozy, warm accessories, booties, and hats for the ones you love. Craft comfortably knowing this yarn is safe, having passed the highest standard. Suitable for direct contact with even the most sensitive skin.
Find project inspiration here.
For tips and tricks on how to work with chenille yarns, this video can help!
(Though this video uses Retro Velvet, these tips apply to all chenille yarns)
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class A Certification means that our yarns have passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children.
They have been tested for over 350 harmful substances by independent laboratories, and certified NOT to contain harmful levels of irritants, allergens or carcinogens.
Shop Oeko-Tex certified yarns here.