Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Height: 8.5"
Premier Cotton Fair® Bulky
- A: 2081-01 White – 1 ball
- B: 2081-18 Silver – 1 ball
- C: 2082-07 Waves – 1 ball
Hook: US Size G-7 (4 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Scrap orange yarn for nose (D), tapestry needle, removable stitch markers, 2 - 10mm safety eyes, fiberfill stuffing, blush (for cheeks; optional), black embroidery thread
Gauge: 15 sc x 12 rnds = 4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Chain, single and half double crochet stitches.
- Invisible Decrease.
- Slip stitch.
- Working in joined rounds.