Granny Square Vest
Pattern Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: See Pattern
Premier Basix® Worsted Solids
- MC: 1115-44 Linen – 2 (3, 3, 4, 5) balls
- CC1: 1115-34 Taupe – 1 ball (all sizes)
- CC2: 1115-27 Denim – 1 ball (all sizes)
- CC3: 1115-66 Chestnut – 1 ball (all sizes)
- CC4: 1115-38 Mustard – 1 ball (all sizes)
- CC5: 1115-57 Sage – 1 ball (all sizes)
Hook: US Size H-8 (5 mm) and G-6 (4 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle
Gauge: Rnds 1-4 of Granny Square = 4½” square
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Crocheting flat and in the round.
- Slip stitch, single, half double, and double crochet stitches.
- Joining motifs as you go.
- Sewing ribbing to vest body with mattress stitch.