Pattern Type: Knit
Finished Measurements: Height 4.5"
- • 2073-14 Yellow – 1 skein
Needle: US Size 6 (4 mm) dpns, or size needed to obtain gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch marker, 2 - 8-10mm safety eyes or smooth black yarn for embroidering, smooth orange yarn for beak, polyester stuffing
Gauge: 22 sts x 28 rnds = 4” in St st
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/Techniques used in this pattern:
- Knit and purl stitches.
- Knit front and back increases.
- Knit 2 together and slip, slip knit decreases.
- Small circumference knitting in the round.
- Picking up stitches.
- Embroidering and attaching safety eyes.
- Working with textured yarns.