Expanding Cables Throw
Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Width: 44½” Length: 48¾”
- 1068-32 Caramel – 23 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle
Gauge: 8 sts x 8 rows = 4” in Expanding Cables Patt
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Chain and half double crochet stitches.
- Bobble stitches around posts.
- Front post treble and front post double treble crochet stitches.
- Working in front of stitches and into stitches 2 rows below.