Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: See Pattern
- 2086-01 Primary – 4 (4, 5, 5, 6) (6, 7, 8, 8) balls
Hook: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, three-½” buttons
Gauge: 18 sts x 20 rows = 4” in Alternating Single Crochet patt
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Working in the round, working flat.
- Single crochet in the front and back loops of stitches.
- Decreasing (sc2(or 3)tog) and increasing.
- Chain, single crochet, front and back post stitches.