Cupcake and Ice Cream Cone
Project Type: Knit
Finished Measurements: Cupcake Height: 6” // Ice Cream Cone Height: 9½”
- MC: 2107-03 Party Pink – 1 ball
- CC1 (Cupcake): 1150-02 Yellow – 1 ball
- CC2 (Ice Cream Cone): 1150-16 Toffee – 1 ball
Needle: 2-US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 16” circulars or set of dpns and 2-US Size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circulars or set of dpns and straight or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stuffing
Gauge: 11 sts x 16 rnds = 4” in St st
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Knit and purl stitches.
- Knit front and back increases.
- Knit 2 together and purl 2 together decreases.
- Small circumference knitting in the round.
- Joining live stitches by knitting together.
- Passing a stitch over a stitch and off the needle.