Cross Cable Pullover
Project Type: Knit
Finished Measurement: See Pattern
Premier® Snow Cone™ Light Chenille
- 2013-11 Passion Fruit – 3 (3, 3, 4, 4) (5, 5, 6, 6) balls
- US Size 11 (8 mm) straight or 24” circular needle (or longer) or size needed to obtain gauge
- US Size 10 (6 mm) straight or 24” circular needle (or longer) and 16” circular needle (for Cowl Neck)
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, removable stitch markers, cable needle, stitch holders
Gauge: 10 sts x 12 rows = 4” in St st with larger needle
Save time; check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in pattern:
- Knit and purl stitches.
- Sewing seams using mattress stitch.
- Picking up and knitting stitches.
- Working flat and in the round.
- Cable cross stitch.