Premier® Color Pack™
- 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
- #3 Light Weight
- 0.7oz/ 20g per ball / 14oz/ 400g per box
- 50m/ 54yds per ball / 1000m / 1080yds per box
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Crochet gauge: 15 sc X 16 rows = 4 X 4 inches / Hook US Size G-6 ( 4 mm)
- Knit gauge: 22 sts x 28 rows = 4 X 4 inches / Needle US Size 6 (4 mm)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Premier® Color Pack™ is back with a bigger size and new color palettes. Each pack comes with 20 mini skeins of yarn that can be used for many different projects including knit, crochet, and arts and crafts. This makes the perfect gift for the crafter in your life.
Craft comfortably knowing that this yarn is safe for everyone! It has passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children.
What is Anti-Pilling Acrylic?
Acrylic fiber is widely used for textiles of all kinds: clothing, upholstery, carpets, and of course yarn. Acrylic is strong, lightweight, warm, soft, and resilient making it the yarn of choice for many.
But acrylic has a tendency to form pills – those hard little balls of tangled fibers on the surface of a fabric that make your clothes look worn way too soon. The same fine surface fibers that give the fabric its soft feel clump together and become enmeshed. Pilling is most likely in the areas of a garment that are subject to friction, like sleeve cuffs or under the arms.
Anti-pilling acrylic is a Pilbloc™ fiber preparation available in the US exclusively through Premier® Yarns. This fiber is specially formulated to resist pilling over time. If and when pills do form, they are removed through the simple process of machine washing your sweater or other project. No picking, no shaving - just toss it in the wash! Sweaters and blankets made with anti-pilling acrylic come out of the laundry looking fresh and new, time after time.
- Premier’s Anti-Pilling Acrylic fiber has been scientifically tested to last wash after wash!
- Review the Pilbloc Anti-Pilling certification HERE .
Check out a complete list of Anti-Pilling yarns HERE.
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Solids and Multis
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® DK Solids and Multis
- Premier Anti-Pilling DK Colors® Self-Striping Yarn
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Bobbin™
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Bulky
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Plaid
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® DK Stripes
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Medley
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Marl
- Premier® Anti-Pilling Nordica™ Self-Patterning Yarn
- Premier® Anti-Pilling Bamboo Chunky
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® DK Merino Blend
- Premier Basix® Worsted
- Premier Basix® DK Weight
- Premier Basix® Chunky
- Premier® Colorfusion™ Chunky
- Premier Ever Soft®
- Premier Puzzle®
- Premier Parfait® Solids and Flavors Chenille
- Premier Parfait® Big Ball Chenille
- Premier Parfait® Chunky
- Premier Parfait® Layers
- Premier Retro Velvet®
- Premier Retro Velvet® Grand
- Premier Serenity® Chunky Solids
- Premier Serenity® Chunky Solids Big Ball
- Premier Serenity® Chunky Heathers
- Premier Serenity® Chunky Tweeds
- Premier Serenity® Chunky Marl Big Ball
- Premier® Snow Cone™ Light Chenille
- Premier® Snow Cone™
- Premier® So Woolly™
- Premier Sweet Roll®
- Premier Sweet Roll® Sprinkles
- Premier Sweet Roll® Frostie
- Premier Candy Shop®
- Premier® Muir Woods
- Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday® Worsted Heathers
- Premier Serenity Chunky Big® Ombre