Margot Mushroom Pillow
Project Type: Crochet
Finished Measurements: Width: 12” Length: 16”
- CC1: 1068-19 Cream – 3 balls
- CC2: 1068-29 Sangria – 4 balls
- CC3: 1068-05 Black – 1 ball
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) or sizes needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, polyester stuffing, sewing needle and thread or lighter weight scrap yarn for applique, removable markers
Gauge: 11 sc x 12 rows = 4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Skills/techniques used in this pattern:
- Chain, single and half double crochet stitches.
- Working in the round.
- Invisible decrease.
- Working in continuous and joined rounds.