Premier® Serenity Sock™ Solids and Multis Yarn
A hit with sock knitters across the country, Serenity Sock Weight brings together the resilience of superwash merino wool, the natural anti-microbial properties of rayon made from bamboo, and the durability of nylon. This ideal sock blend comes in a variety of popular solid colors and exciting self-striping prints.
- 50% Wool, 25% Nylon, 25% Rayon.
- 1.76 oz/50 g, 230 yds/210m.
- #1 Super Fine Weight.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Dry flat.
- Crochet gauge, E-4 (3.5mm) hook: 26 sc & 36 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 2 (2.75mm) needles: 32 sts & 42 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Can’t Believe the Value
Great yarn!! It’s merino plus bamboo rayon (soft) and some nylon. It’s machine wash/dry. What’s not to love? Plus there are solids for contrasting heels and toes. My fave 3 colorways are Pink Sugar, Violas, and Surf. I’m so glad I found this yarn.