Downton Abbey® Matthew Yarn DISCONTINUED
This yarn is no longer available. This information is provided as a reference for those who still have the yarn.
The unexpected heir, Matthew is more comfortable in his tweeds than in a dinner jacket. A practical classic, this yarn is just his style. This worsted weight 4-ply wool and acrylic blend with tweed flecks makes beautiful hats, scarves and blankets.
- 75% Acrylic, 21% Wool, 4% Viscose.
- 3.5 oz/100g, 230 yd/210m.
- #4 Medium Weight.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Crochet gauge, I-9 (5.5mm) hook: 13 sc & 15 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 8 (5mm) needles: 16 sts & 24 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
I LOVE THIS YARN
Downton Abby yarn has become my favorite yarn to work with.
It made super soft and cozy socks. Such a beautiful color. I am coming back for more!!
Wonderful yarn, both using it and finished project. A breeze to work with and so soft. Lovely stitch definition too. ❤️
Love this yarn! Beautiful color, really soft, super easy to use! I've made two scarves already and can't wait to make a toque!