Downton Abbey® Matthew Yarn
We currently have 43 in stock.
The unexpected heir, Matthew is more comfortable in his tweeds than in a dinner jacket. A practical classic, this yarn is just his style. This worsted weight 4-ply wool and acrylic blend with tweed flecks makes beautiful hats, scarves and blankets.
- 75% Acrylic, 21% Wool, 4% Viscose.
- 3.5 oz/100g, 230 yd/210m.
- #4 Medium Weight.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Crochet gauge, I-9 (5.5mm) hook: 13 sc & 15 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 8 (5mm) needles: 16 sts & 24 rows = 4” (10.2cm).