- 70% Acrylic, 21% Polyester, 9% Alpaca
- 3.5 oz/100 g, 252 yds/230m.
- #5 Bulky Weight
- Hand wash warm, do not iron, do not bleach, dry clean any solvent except trichloroetyhlene
- Crochet: 14 sts x 14 rows = 4", US Size J-10 (6mm) hook
- Knit: 15 sts x 20 rows = 4" , US Size 10 (6mm) needles
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
You have got to try this yarn! It is so beautiful. I love the feel of it through my fingers as I am crocheting. I made 2 beautiful cowls with mine...was only going to make one for my daughter, then my daughter-in-law saw it and wanted one also...so...therefore two! I will be ordering more of this Premier Allure for future projects!