We Are Hiring!
Position: In-House Designer (remote working possible for the right candidate)
Job Type: Full time
Premier® Yarns is looking to hire a full time, In-House Designer to join us in Charlotte, North Carolina. This person will be a member of the Design Team tackling the ins-and-outs of all the fun, creative stuff for Premier.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- designing a wide variety of knit and crochet items in our vast selection of yarns (see www.premieryarns.com for all our current yarns)
- writing patterns, creating technical charts and schematics
- proofreading and tech editing patterns and yarn labels
- use of Adobe suite graphic programs
- developing color palettes for yarns, other aspects of yarn development
Qualities/experience you should possess:
- professional crochet and knit design experience (bonus points for crochet charting!)
- some photography knowledge would also be helpful
- ability to multi-task
- lots of ideas!
We are dedicated to ensuring an environment of inclusivity and equality across race, gender, religion, age, and identity, for our employees, our customers, colleagues, and partners. All are encouraged to reply.
If interested, please email your resume to HR@universalyarn.com. We can’t wait to hear from you! In-office is preferred but remote may be an option for the right candidate. Relocation assistance is not provided by Premier® Yarns.