Premier Primo® Yarn
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 means this yarn is great for the most sensitive skin. It has been tested and approved against 350+ harmful substances
Soft and lightweight, the Premier Primo Yarn is great for knitting baby accessories. It features a 100% Acrylic make and each skin renders a springy twist, which makes knitting or crocheting a breeze. Available in a range of pastel and dark shades, use this premium-quality yarn to fabricate baby sweaters, socks blankets, caps and more. Their anti-pilling property keeps the creations looking like new wash after wash!
Craft comfortably knowing that this yarn is safe for your baby! It has passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children.
- 100% Acrylic anti-pilling yarn
- 3.5 oz/100 g, 273 yds/250m.
- #3 Light Weight.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Crochet gauge, H-8 (5mm) hook: 16 sc & 19 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 6 (4mm) needles: 22 sts & 28 rows = 4” (10.2cm).