Premier® Alpaca Dance™ Solids and Multis Yarn DISCONTINUED
This yarn is no longer available. This information is provided as a reference for those who still have the yarn.
For soft, elegant warmth, you can't beat this blend of alpaca and acrylic. The gently brushed surface and radiant palette of solid and variegated colors add a touch of luxury to every project. For shawls, scarves and sweaters, Alpaca Dance is the first choice of stitchers who want something special.
- 75% Acrylic, 25% Alpaca.
- Solids: 3.5 oz/100 g, 371 yds/339m.
- Multis: 3.0 oz/85 g, 316 yds/289m.
- #4 Medium Weight.
- Hand wash cold. Dry flat.
- Crochet gauge, US 7 (4.5mm) hook: 13 sc & 15 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 7 (4.5mm) needles: 18 sts & 22 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
I absolutely love the softness and squishy-ness of this yarn! I love the halo that it has and the natural fiber. It’s the first time I’ve ever used Alpaca. Your service & delivery are top-notch as well. ♥️
I haven’t worked with this yet but it is SO soft and lovely. I can’t wait to use it.
I like the feel of Alpaca Dance. It is easy to work with and produces airy, light, soft shawls.
the bundles are a great buy. quick delivery