Premier® Chamonix Yarn
- 14 colors
- 80% Acrylic, 10% Angora Effect (polyamide), 10% Mohair.
- 3 oz/85 g, 380 yds/347.472m.
- #2 Fine Weight.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Crochet gauge, D-3 (3.25mm) hook: 22 sc & 28 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 2 (2.75mm) needles: 24 sts & 32 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
This sport weight, brushed blend of acrylic, mohair and nylon yarn has the look of angora and is perfect for featherweight sweaters, scarves and shawls. The 10% mohair gives the yarn a slight brushed effect and a natural fiber feel without the itchiness. This yarn is warm and insulating yet thin, allowing you to add a warming layer without the bulk.
- Premier Yarns
- customer service
Everything went beyond expectations: the site is easy to navigate, there is an excellent collection of yarn, and the prices are reasonable. Overall... excellent experience!
I really like the texture and feel of the yarn. Real easy to work with and very durable
I love all the yarn that I’ve received from Premier!
Sometimes frustrating. Will try a simpler pattern as it is delicate and soft.
this is so soft and it knits up so easily! Its very difficult to split so almost no split stitches! Its my new favorite