Premier® Serenity Sock™ Self-Striping Yarn
A hit with sock knitters across the country, Serenity Sock Weight brings together the resilience of superwash merino wool, the natural anti-microbial properties of rayon made from bamboo, and the durability of nylon. This ideal sock blend comes in a variety of exciting self-striping prints.
- 50% Wool, 25% Nylon, 25% Rayon.
- 1.76 oz/50 g, 230 yds/210m.
- #1 Super Fine Weight.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Dry flat.
- Crochet gauge, E-4 (3.5mm) hook: 26 sc & 36 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 2 (2.75mm) needles: 32 sts & 42 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I knew this yarn was going to thin, I've worked with threads but this was different. I don't knit much. Crocheting was better than I thought it would be. The yarn is stretchy but great to work with. I haven't finished them yet, but there is great progress. I'm very satisfied with the way that this yarn is performing.