Premier® Chamonix Yarn
- 14 colors
- 80% Acrylic, 10% Angora Effect (polyamide), 10% Mohair.
- 3 oz/85 g, 380 yds/347.472m.
- #2 Fine Weight.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Crochet gauge, D-3 (3.25mm) hook: 22 sc & 28 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 2 (2.75mm) needles: 24 sts & 32 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
This sport weight, brushed blend of acrylic, mohair and nylon yarn has the look of angora and is perfect for featherweight sweaters, scarves and shawls. The 10% mohair gives the yarn a slight brushed effect and a natural fiber feel without the itchiness. This yarn is warm and insulating yet thin, allowing you to add a warming layer without the bulk.
- Premier Yarns
- customer service
Soft, pleasant to work with and is working up well. I will order more.
Everything went beyond expectations: the site is easy to navigate, there is an excellent collection of yarn, and the prices are reasonable. Overall... excellent experience!
I really like the texture and feel of the yarn. Real easy to work with and very durable
I love all the yarn that I’ve received from Premier!
Sometimes frustrating. Will try a simpler pattern as it is delicate and soft.